- Choose an emoji app
- Try a popular emoji app
- Use a new keyboard app with different emojis
In this tutorial we will explain How to Install an iPhone Emoji Keyboard on Android ? and how to apply the first solution, look around the Play Store about an emoji app that will solve this problem, for that , try to do the following steps :
- Visit the Google Play store and search for apple emoji keyboard or apple emoji font.
- The search results will include emoji keyboard and font apps such as Kika Emoji Keyboard, Facemoji, Emoji Keyboard Cute Emoticons, and Emoji Fonts for Flipfont 10.
- Pick the emoji app you want to use, download it, and install it.
- To use a keyboard app, go to Settings > System > Languages & input > Virtual keyboard > Manage keyboards. Then, select the emoji keyboard.
- To use a font app, go to Settings > Display > Font style. In the list of available fonts, select the font with the emojis.